Please note that ironSource LevelPlay is only available for early adopters at this moment. Please contact your dedicated account manager for more information.
To use HyBid SDK directly in ironSource Mediation you will need to integrate the ironSource SDK and the Hybid SDK into your app.
The SDK initialization step on integration pages can be skipped since the ironSource adopters will handle it automatically.
Next, you will need to import the ironSource Adapters module from the HyBid SDK:
implementation 'net.pubnative:hybid.sdk:2.20.0' implementation 'net.pubnative:hybid.adapters.ironsource:2.20.0'
To set up the HyBid Adapters in the ironSource mediation you need to follow a few steps.
If you already have an app and ad units created then you can skip these steps.
- Create a new app in the ironSource Dashboard.
- Enter the required information in the dialog.
- Enable the ad formats you want to integrate into your app.
- Use the provided app key to initialize the ironSource SDK on the app's main activity, as specified in the documentation.
Please be informed that our support encompasses both Rewarded Video and Interstitial ad formats for both iOS and Android platforms. However, our support for Banner ad formats is exclusive to the Android platform.
If you already have an app and ad units created, skip this step.
- Select the SDK Networks tab on the side menu.
- Choose the Manage Networks option.
- Click on the Custom Adapter button and search for Verve as a network.
- Input the Verve network key: 15ba9be25
- After Verve appears as one of the mediation networks configured for your app, use the app token and zone IDs you received from your account manager to set up the adapters for each ad format. You can set up more than one adapter per format.
- Go to the Ad Units and placements section on the dashboard.
- Create placements for each ad format.
- After creating your placements, use the names to request ads.
Request ads using the regular ironSource process with the generated placement names. You can find the instructions on the ironSource developers page.